Website Community Health Partners
REAL PEOPLE- REMARKABLE HEALTHCARE
We’re seeking a full/part-time Behavioral Health Therapist.
Want to make a difference in YOUR community?
Come work at Community Health Partners- Livingston(CHP)! It’s a great place to work! We serve our community members by providing patient centered care with compassion and without judgment. CHP is affordable care for everyone. At CHP, we pride ourselves on giving you the ability to collaborate with other professionals feeling valued and respected as a team member. If you are interested in joining our great community, you will find CHP a meaningful and rewarding place to work.
To apply, please send resume, references and letter of interest to Ellie Sedor, firstname.lastname@example.org or 1695 Tschache Lane, Bozeman, MT 59718. CHP is an Equal Opportunity provider and employer. Background screen required upon offer. Check out our web site at www.chphealthmt.org.
What we want from you:
• Someone who wants to serve our community
• Someone who is eager to learn
• Team player
• Someone that can multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
What you will get from us:
• career ladders that enable you to increase your knowledge, your skills and earn a higher wage
• Health and dental insurance covered for full-time staff. Cost sharing for part-time staff
• Life insurance- 50K employer sponsored life and AD&D policy
• 403B retirement account in which CHP matches 4% of what you put in monthly (matching after six months of employment)
• Flexible Spending Account or Health Savings Account with employer contributions, if applicable
• Employee Assistance Program
• Wellness Program
• Competitive wages, paid major holidays, sick time, and vacation time
• Lastly, we care about YOU and our COMMUNITY
The Behavioral Health Therapist, as part of the primary care treatment team, identifies triages and manages patients with medical and behavioral health problems within the primary care setting. The Behavioral Health Therapist serves CHP sites in Livingston, Bozeman, and Belgrade. Supervision is under CHP’s Behavioral Health Director.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Assist primary health care providers in recognizing and treating mental disorders and psychosocial problems.
2. Assess the clinical status of patients referred by primary care providers through brief consultative contacts.
3. Complete efficient intake evaluations for new patients.
4. Meet provider productivity expectations of 25 individual patient billable encounters per week for a 1.0 FTE employee, to be prorated for alternate FTEs.
5. Work with primary care team to treat and manage patients with chronic emotional and/or health problems efficiently and effectively.
6. Work with primary care provider to refer cases to mental health specialists within CHP or external to CHP as appropriate.
7. Assist in the detection of “at risk” patients and development of plans to prevent further psychological or physical deterioration.
8. Assist in preventing relapse or morbidity in conditions that tend to recur over time.
9. Evaluate patient care plans with primary care team.
10. Teach patients, families, and staff care, prevention, and treatment enhancement techniques. This is both one on one and group work.
11. Monitor the site’s behavioral health program, identifying problems related to patient services and making recommendations for improvement.
12. Participates in problem solving and Continuous Quality Improvement (E2) and risk management activities by applying LEAN principles, engaging in Patient Centered Medical Homes and Meaningful Use recognition programs and working to implement patient centered communication skills.
13. Serve as a member of committees as requested.
14. Participate in evaluation of peers and support staff.
15. Document all patient visits in the interest of the patient – primarily for the overall record of the development of a treatment plan. Ensure that patient charts are completed according to behavioral health standards with signature within 6 days of date of service so that all encounters can be billed on the 7th day.
16. Further the mission of CHP through active support of the strategic goals.
17. Ability to report to work as scheduled and work a flexible schedule when needed which may include travel to other sites.
18. Understands and adheres to HIPAA regulations.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com