Website One Health (Formly Known as Bighornvalley Health Center)
Building healthy families one person at a time
The Site Director (SD) is responsible for supporting the mission and goal achievement, organizational quality, and patient-centered care of One Health patients by providing management and leadership to a designated health center site(s). The SD will plan, develop, organize, evaluate, and direct clinic support staff and site activities. In partnership with the Medical Director, the SD will assure the smooth operation of clinic-based services and achievement of productivity goals
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential job functions.
- Supervises and leads various site-specific programs and activities associated with the given site.
- Assists in the development and review of policy and procedures and assures all staff adheres to them to improve patient care and utilization of health center resources.
- Supervises and coordinates various personnel actions including, but not limited to, recruiting, hiring, competencies/training, performance appraisals, discipline, promotions, monitoring time and attendance, and vacation schedules to ensure the clinic operates in an efficient manner and patients receive high quality care and customer service.
- Remains knowledgeable of support staff roles and responsibilities, as well as areas of practice to provide continuity of services during position vacancies; maintains work schedules for all staff.
- Reviews and recommends changes to the Senior Operations Director in operational procedures that promote high quality patient centered care, productivity enhancement, risk management, cost savings, employee engagement, and satisfaction.
- Plans and oversee practice activities including monthly staff meetings and preparing agendas.
- Coordinates with finance on billing issues and assures support staff encounters are closed timely.
- Ensures all patient concerns are handled correctly by recommending and implementing corrective actions including documentation and reporting of results.
- Ensures the smooth and timely flow of patients through scheduled appointments by following up and researching as needed.
- Monitors and ensures that all staff possess a high-quality appearance, practice knowledge, and professionalism; assigns mentors and actively participates in the new staff orientation and onboarding process.
- Provides leadership, conflict resolution, and motivation; promotes teamwork of subordinates in achieving organizational goals and productivity thresholds.
- Collaborates with other members of the management team in developing ongoing patient care and management objectives.
- Maintains compliance standards in accordance with HRSA compliance policies,
- Title X guidelines (if applicable), VFC guidelines, FTCA, and the code of conduct.
- Familiarity with, adheres to, and ensures employee job descriptions, One Health policies and procedures, manuals, OSHA, HIPAA, CLIA, and One Health regulations are maintained and followed by staff members.
- Implements and/or oversees the production and maintenance of office and patient forms.
- Ensures daily bank deposits.
- Completes various special projects/events, which may require reviewing and analyzing information, identifying problems, recommending solutions, and writing reports.
- Ensures all assigned staff have adequate equipment, materials, and supplies to complete their assigned tasks in an efficient, safe, and cost-effective manner.
- Responds quickly in crisis situations and assures all staff are knowledgeable of safety policies and procedures.
- Conducts emergency drills and assures documentation is recorded and available for inspections.
- Assures the facility is maintained in cleanliness, sanitary, safe, and orderly to achieve One Health’s high standards.
MINIMUM JOB QUALIFICATIONS:
Unencumbered Montana nursing license or the ability to attain
BLS certificate or obtain within 90 days of hire
Valid driver’s license
Bachelor’s degree in healthcare, preferably nursing
Three (3) years of supervisory experience in a healthcare setting.
Five (5) years of supervisory experience in a healthcare setting.Benefits: With multiple clinic sites across Montana, One Health provides medical and behavioral health services to rural populations through a community-based, integrated approach to health care. We offer a competitive compensation package that includes paid time off, seven paid holidays, discounted health care for employees and their family members, 403(b) retirement plan, as well as paid medical insurance for all employees working at least 20 hours/week. One Health provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
To apply for this job please visit bvhc.bamboohr.com.