Under the general administrative direction of the Dental Director, this position provides dental services including dental screenings, diagnosis, basic restorative care and emergency dental care at the PureView Health Center.
Duties and Responsibilities
· Provides dental services including dental screenings, diagnosis, basic restorative care and emergency dental care;
· Maintains dental records;
· Implements dental protocols;
· Reviews policies for compliance with current practice;
· Participates in review and determination of dental clinic scope of service;
· Implements the Performance Improvement Program;
· Serves as a liaison with the dental community;
· Participates in PureView staff and board meetings as required;
· Performs other duties as assigned.
Required Qualifications – Experience & Education
The knowledge, skills, and abilities required for this position are typically acquired through a combination of education and experience equivalent to:
· D.D.S. or D.M.D. degree.
· Experience in the practice of dentistry with public health orientation through training, experience or professional interest preferred.
· Must be a licensed dentist, eligible to practice in the State of Montana.
Knowledge Skills & Abilities
· Knowledge of federal laws and standards for federally qualified health centers;
· Montana Code Annotated t
· PureView policies and procedures;
· dental clinic policies and procedures;
· dental clinic health and safety regulations and policies;
· dental practice quality assurance and quality improvement practices;
· HIPAA regulations and practices.
· Ability to diagnose and treat dental problems;
· use common office machines;
· operate computer systems and related software, including word processing and spreadsheet programs;
· design and implements clinic service improvements;
· communicate effectively orally and in writing;
· follow verbal and written instructions;
· establish effective working relationships with fellow employees, supervisors, community service organization representatives, clients and citizens.
Some travel may be required.
Duties are generally performed in a medical clinic environment where hazards and discomforts are controlled and modifiable. This position requires the ability to stand, bend at the waist, kneel, reach over the head, talk, hear, and see. Position requires knowledge and use of typical office equipment including telephone, copiers, fax machines, and personal computer. Position requires frequent contact with clinic employees and occasional contact with community service agencies and citizens. Position may require occasional visits to other sites.Benefits: Health, Vision, and Dental benefits along with 401k, Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays, Floating Holidays
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com