Website Alluvion Health
Creating and Inspiring Healthier Lives
The Clinical Transformation Director (CTD), under the direction of the Chief Development Officer (CDO), assists with developing, communicating, executing, and sustaining patient quality and compliance initiatives related to clinic quality improvement and assurance programs, accreditations, certifications, and other transformational initiatives. The CTD will work with partners and content experts for forward looking business strategies and successful implementation of such strategies both internally and externally. The CTD will focus on increasing organization performance and improving quality outcomes. The CTD will ensure the organization remains complaint with all policies, laws and regulations pertaining to developing initiatives as well as QA/QI, PCMH, risk management, meaningful use and other quality driven programs. The CTD will provide support and direction to department heads and managers in the supervision of staff within programs under PCMH initiatives and quality directives.
In addition, the CTD is responsible for assessing whether transformational and quality initiatives, at all levels of the organization, are in line with the organization’s standards and objectives relating to program development, business development, staff development and training, risk stratification, and organizational quality assurance objectives.
The CTD will work with partners and content experts for forward looking business strategies and successful implementation of such strategies both internally and externally. In conjunction with the Executive Team, the CTD will work to ensure compliance with HRSA 330 requirements and reporting including UDS, budget period renewals, audits, FFR’s, and any other programs. The CSO participates as a productive member of the leadership team and seeks to support the organizational mission and vision. Performs other related duties as assigned. Provides financial and administrative leadership in a challenging health care delivery system. The work is performed in accordance with established standards and practices of the medical profession, Alluvion Health requirements, state and federal law.
All employees will exhibit the following behavioral traits:
Integrity and Trust
Individual is widely trusted and can present information and discuss situations in an appropriate and helpful manner, keeps confidences, admits mistakes, doesn’t misrepresent him/herself for personal gain. Is respectful in action and communication with clients, patients and staff.
Adheres to the organization’s mission during times of ease or challenge, is dedicated to the expectations and requirements of the mission and vision, acts in line with the values identified by Alluvion Health.
Understands and supports the team approach and integrated model of Alluvion Health. Is seen as a team player, cooperative and supportive of his/her coworkers, practices what he/she preaches. Can be candid with peers and fosters open dialogue. Creates a feeling of belonging on the team and holds self and team accountable to those behaviors.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
1. Under the supervision of the CDO, works collaboratively to assure achievement of annual business and strategic goals and objectives;
2. Seeks to improve and implement clinic quality improvement and assurance programs, accreditations, certifications, and other transformational initiatives;
3. Works collaboratively to oversee development and execution of policies, procedures and protocols necessary to execution and maintenance of clinic quality improvement and assurance programs, accreditations, certifications, and other transformational initiatives;
4. Takes primary accountability for development, implementation and maintenance of PCMH and other certifications and accreditation programs;
5. Works collaboratively to monitor and improve processes and outcomes of care;
6. Works collaboratively with Alluvion Health’s Leadership team to ensure compliance with HRSA 330 requirements and reporting including UDS, budget period renewals, audits, FFR, and any other submissions required;
7. Serves on Alluvion Health’s Leadership team and other formal and ad hoc committees and teams as appropriate;
8. Administers and monitors standards, policies, and procedures for clinic quality improvement and assurance programs, accreditations, certifications, and other transformational initiatives;
9. Provides leadership and support to staff within programs under clinic quality improvement and assurance programs, accreditations, certifications, and other transformational initiatives;
10. Participates in community organizational activities to increase the efficiency and effectiveness of Alluvion’s activities;
11. Provides strategic planning/progress reports for the Board of Directors regarding the activities of Alluvion Health;
12. Works collaboratively with the Executive Team, Medical Director and Dental Director in monitoring the clinical performance of the EHR, oversees implementation of new components; identifies priorities for new EHR initiatives;
13. Maintains knowledge of current resources, legislative, and program changes relevant to PCMH, Title X, Medical Home recognition programs, Meaningful Use and QI/QA initiatives;
14. Assists in preparing grants to expand funding opportunities;
15. Utilizes data and reports to formulate and assist in implementing changes to respond to the health care needs of the community;
16. Provides leadership to all sites within the Alluvion Health system;
17. Assist in the development and review of policies and procedures and assure all staff adhere to them to improve patient care and utilization of health center resources;
18. Remain knowledgeable of support staff’s roles and responsibilities, as well as all areas of practice to provide continuity of services during position vacancies; maintains work schedules for all staff;
19. Provides leadership, conflict resolution, motivation and promotes teamwork of employees in achieving agency goals;
20. Assists other members of the management team in developing ongoing management objectives;
21. Familiarity with, adheres to, and ensures employee manuals, job descriptions,
Alluvion Health’s policies and procedures, manuals, OSHA, HIPAA, CLIA and regulations are maintained and followed by every staff member;
22. Works with CEO, department directors and managers on the preparation and development of their budgets;
23. Responsible for completing various special projects/events, which may require reviewing and analyzing information, identifying problems, recommending solutions and writing reports;
24. Performs a variety of other duties as assigned; which may include but are not limited to directing or participating in special projects and events, conducting research, representing Alluvion Health at meetings and conferences, and attending continuing education and training events.
Knowledge and understanding of:
- Healthcare procedures;
- National healthcare quality measures;
- Value based care contracting;
- Population health;
- Knowledge of policy development data analysis and reporting;
- Federal grant regulations pertaining to Community Health Care Centers;
- Thorough knowledge of the role an electronic medical recordkeeping system has in practice management, including meeting governmental and other requirements of certifying/accreditation agencies.
- Personnel administration
- Grants and contract management;
- Contract Management;
- Implementing quality improvement measures;
- Working independently and being self-motivated while performing job requirements;
- Time management and organization;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Strong analytical, attention to detail and problem-solving skills
Intermediate to advanced skills in Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook, Windows, internet;
- Demonstrated aptitude for learning and keeping current with new technologies.
- Ability to analyze and resolve complex issues, both logical and interpersonal;
- Maintain confidentiality;
- Provide leadership;
- Work independently and plan projects;
- Learn and adequately operate Alluvion Health’s Electronic Health Record;
- Organize work and reset priorities in order to complete work responsibilities in a timely manner;
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Bachelor’s Degree in healthcare, business or closely related field required;
Master’s degree preferred;
- Three (3) to five (5) years in a health care environment which includes program development experience;
- Two (2) years of supervisory experience;
- Or any equivalent combination of experience and education totaling four (4) years, including two (2) years of supervisory experience;
- Experience in a Federally Qualified Health Center or Healthcare setting preferred.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.