Cover Montana and Cover Native Montana
Since 2013, Montana’s uninsured rate has dropped from 20% to 8.6%. This drop is largely due to new coverage options through the Health Insurance Marketplace and expanded Montana Medicaid.
The Cover Montana project works to connect Montanans who have questions about enrolling in health insurance options with a local enrollment assister who can walk them through the process. This is largely done through the Cover Montana website. Enrollment assisters are located at Health Centers, Urban Indian Health Centers, hospitals, Indian Health Service, Tribal Health, and other organizations.
MPCA facilitates the Cover Montana project and provides training and technical assistance to enrollment assisters from across Montana. Trainings are done via webinar and MPCA Population Health and Enabling Services Summit that happens in October. Stay in the loop, sign up for the Cover Montana email list.
Visit covermt.org here.
Cover Montana Trainings & Technical Assistance
Looking for information about your coverage options? Visit the Cover Montana website.
Sign up for the Cover Montana email updates and learn about upcoming training opportunities. Sign up here.
If you have questions about becoming a Certified Application Counselor, email Olivia.
Recent Outreach Resources:
Trainings and Webinars:
Information about all Cover Montana and MPCA webinars is also available on the calendar.
Select Archived Webinars:
New ‘special enrollment’ period – February 15, 2021 – May 15, 2021
- Check out this March Cover Montana email update for more info.
- April Cover Montana Monthly Webinar: Watch a recording
- March Cover Montana Monthly Webinar: Watch a recording
- February Cover Montana Monthly Webinar: Watch a recording
Fall 2020 Open Enrollment Period
- Thursday, September 24th: 1pm – Nuts and Bolts of Medicaid & Healthy Montana Kids – Watch a recording & View the slides from 9 24 2020
- One the webinar we discussed the 402 release that assisters may use
- Thursday, October 1st: 1pm – Projecting Income and Tax Credit Reconciliation in OE8 – Watch a recording & View the slides from 10 02 2020
- Thursday, October 15th: 9am – 12:30pm – Population Health Summit – Focus on Outreach and Enrollment – Register here.
- Thursday, October 22nd: 1pm – 2:00pm – Native American Provisions – Watch a recording & View the Slides
- Thursday, October 29th: 1pm – 2pm – 2021 Marketplace Plans – Watch a recording