Website Alluvion Health
Creating and Inspiring Healthier Lives
This position provides leadership, support and oversight of the organization’s clinical and nonclinical staff’s effective utilization and implementation of systems, platforms and workflows. Assists the CCOO, IT Director, Chief Strategic Officer (CSO) with analysis, implementation and optimization of the organization’s electronic health record, support systems, and workflows to ensure effectiveness of said systems and program and facility expansion. Directs staff on system and workflow changes necessary to increase efficiencies, productivity and delivery of quality care to patients.
All employees will exhibit the following behavioral traits:
Integrity and Trust
Individual is widely trusted and can present information and discuss situations in an appropriate and helpful manner, keeps confidences, admits mistakes, doesn’t misrepresent him/herself for personal gain. Is respectful in action and communication with clients, patients and staff.
Adheres to the organization’s mission during times of ease or challenge, is dedicated to the expectations and requirements of the mission and vision, acts in line with the values identified by Alluvion Health.
Understands and supports the team approach and integrated model of Alluvion Health. Is seen as a team player, cooperative and supportive of his/her coworkers, practices what he/she preaches. Can be candid with peers and fosters open dialogue. Creates a feeling of belonging on the team and holds self and team accountable to those behaviors.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
1. Creates and maintains respectful partnerships with employees and partner agencies;
2. Assists in the production and analysis of statistical data for patient, provider and facility productivity assessments;
3. Assess systems and programs for opportunities to improve utilization, output or capacity;
4. Seeks to increase utilization and quality of data in and out of systems;
5. Works to increase capacity of clinical and non-clinical staff through more effective workflow, process and protocols;
6. Performs duties efficiently and effectively;
7. Follows organizational policies and procedures;
8. Maintains confidentiality of sensitive information;
9. Establishes and maintains productive working relationships with fellow employees, supervisors, and the public;
10. Provide leadership to all sites within the Alluvion Health system;
11. Assist in the development and review of policies and procedures and assure all staff adhere to them to improve patient care and utilization of health center resources;
12. Supervises and coordinates various personnel actions including, but not limited to, recruiting, directing, training, competencies, performance appraisals, promotions, monitoring time and attendance, and vacation schedules to ensure the clinic operates in an efficient manner and patients receive high quality customer service;
13. Remain knowledgeable of support staff’s roles and responsibilities, as well as all areas of practice to provide continuity of services during position vacancies;
14. Provides leadership, conflict resolution, motivation and promotes team work of employees in achieving agency goals;
15. Assists other members of the management team in developing ongoing management objectives;
16. Maintains compliance standards in accordance with the HRSA compliance policies, Title X guidelines, VFC guidelines, FTCA and the Code-of-Conduct and reports concerns timely and appropriately providing resolution and follow-up to Executive Team;
17. Familiarity with, adheres to, and ensures employee manuals, job descriptions, Alluvion Health policies and procedures, manuals, OSHA, HIPAA, CLIA and Alluvion Health’s regulations are maintained and followed by every staff member;
18. Participates in community outreach projects as coordinated with the Executive Team;
19. Works with CFO, department directors and managers on the preparation and development of their budgets;
20. Responsible for completing various special projects/events, which may require reviewing and analyzing information, identifying problems, recommending solutions and writing reports;
21. Performs a variety of other duties as assigned; which may include but are not limited to: directing or participating in special projects and events, conducting research, representing Alluvion Health at meetings and conferences, and attending continuing education and training events.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Knowledge of outpatient health operations
- Knowledge of policy development
- Thorough knowledge of common office equipment (fax, copier, printer, etc.)
- Thorough knowledge of the role an electronic medical recordkeeping system has in practice management, including meeting governmental and other requirements of certifying/accreditation agencies.
- Technically proficient computer skills and extensive knowledge of clinical systems, EHRs and primary patient health care
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong analytical, attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Proficient in the use of MS applications: Word, Excel, Outlook
- Demonstrated aptitude for learning and keeping current with new technologies.
- Work in a team-based care model
- Ability to analyze and solve problems.
- Ability to prioritize and organize projects and coordinate work activities.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent projects
- Must be able to tolerate frequent work interruptions
- Organize work and reset priorities in order to complete work responsibilities in a timely manner.
- Ability to motivate professional staff.
- Demonstrate strong work ethic and leadership skills
- Adapt to a changing work environment
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Provide technical support for end users and staff trainings
- Understand health informatics.
- Comply with and understand Federal and State agencies that regulate and oversee Federally Qualified Health Centers.
- Support Leadership in attaining mission, vision and values of the organization
- Two year degree in related field preferred.
- Minimum of Two years working with clinical staff on developing and refining workflows to document patient care.
- A combination of education and experience may be considered for this position and experience may be substituted for education. (Certified Nursing Degree, Health Informatics, Clinical Supervisor, or Community/Public Health background)
- In depth knowledge of and a minimum 2 years of experience using eClinical Works(superuser p referred).
- Valid [state] Driver’s License with good driving record.
- Project Management, Lean Six Sigma training a plus.
- Knowledge of Uniform Data Systems and Clinical Quality Measures
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.