Website Community Health Partners
We’re seeking a full/part-time Comptroller. Want to make a difference in YOUR community?
Come work at Community Health Partners- Livingston (CHP)! It’s a great place to work! We serve our community members by providing patient centered care with compassion and without judgment. CHP is affordable care for everyone. At CHP, we pride ourselves on giving you the ability to collaborate with other professionals feeling valued and respected as a team member. If you are interested in joining our great community, you will find CHP a meaningful and rewarding place to work. Bachelor’s or advanced degree in accounting required, CPA preferred.
To apply, please send resume, references and letter of interest to Jessica Wilson email@example.com or 112 West Lewis Street, Livingston, MT. CHP is an Equal Opportunity provider and employer. Background screen required upon offer. Check out our web site at www.chphealthmt.org.
What we want from you:
· Someone who wants to serve our community
· Someone who is eager to learn
· Team player
· Someone that can multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
What you will get from us:
· Health and dental insurance covered for full-time staff. Cost sharing for part-time staff
· Life insurance- 50K employer sponsored life and AD&D policy
· 403B retirement account in which CHP matches 4% of what you put in monthly (matching after six months of employment)
· Flexible Spending Account or Health Savings Account with employer contributions, if applicable
· Employee Assistance Program
· Wellness Program
· Community work- CHP will pay you up to two hours per month to volunteer in our community
· Competitive wages, paid major holidays, sick time, and vacation time
· Lastly, we care about YOU and our COMMUNITY
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org