Website One Health (formerly Bighorn Valley Health Center)
Caring for our communities, one person at a time.
The Optimal Performance Analyst (OPA) is part of a Hardin-based Quality Team that leads and supports the optimization of prioritized performance improvement projects across all of our One Health clinic sites. The OPA will help One Health improve our mission of providing medical and behavioral health services to underserved rural populations across central and eastern Montana.
The ideal candidate is someone who…
- Has great analytic and problem-solving skills
- Is thorough in his/her work and pays attention to detail
- Communicates well
- Loves to collaborate with others and facilitate team efforts
- Is a flexible multi-tasker who knows how to prioritize and follow through
- Can think strategically and work independently
- BS/BA in a field in which data collection, research, and analysis are a primary focus
- Valid driver’s license
- Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt Certificate or achieved within the first year of employment
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certificate preferred and achieved within the first 18 months of employment.
- Minimum 1-year relevant experience, including group meeting, facilitation, and agenda creation
- Proficiency in Excel
- Data collection and data analysis
- Experience with project management and performance improvement initiatives
Apply at https://bvhc.bamboohr.com
To apply for this job please visit bvhc.bamboohr.com.